We then met Ba Ba who works very near the Aquarium and we all went for a really yummy lunch at Yo Sushi!
House update
Well as you know we accepted an offer on our house before it was marketed! And we put an offer into a house that I saw in North London. They accepted our second revised offer and so are all now in the initial stages. We have contacted our mortgage brokers to transfer our mortgage and need to fill in more mountains of paperwork which we will submit tomorrow, and have engaged our lovely solicitor who we used for this house purchase. Hopefully we will get our survey done soon and our buyer is also sorting things out with his mortgage people and has engaged a lawyer so its all systems go. Of course things can still go wrong! But hopefully in a couple of weeks things will be clearer as to when we will hopefully be moving. It a lovely house, well it will be after a lot of work!
Back to work and nursery!
Isabella now goes to nursery for two full days per week and loves it. When I pick her up she is so pleased to see me! But I sometimes just watch her for a while and its nice to see her happy and interacting with the children and staff. Next week I am going to increase this to 2 1/2 days and then 3 days the following week until the end of the month where she will go for 3 1/2 days and then 4 at the beginning of September. I have now had meeting with both of my managers and they are happy for me to reduce my hours to 4 days per week. So at least I have one full day during the week and every weekend with Isabella. I am so proud of how well she is coping.
Tomorrow we are going to look at a nursery in North London close to where we hope to be living. Fingers crossed its nice! And she likes it! And they can take her if our sales do go through!
Hubby has been on annual leave this week, so we have spent some time doing DIY. And now its all finished! My friends think I am crazy for finishing it when we have sold the house! But I couldn't leave things like the windows 1/2 paint3ed! I just now need to hire a cleaner and clean the carpets and our sofa's. We normally do this once a year anyway! So at least things will be clean when I leave here!
We have had some nice family time, and spent time with our neighbours children. Additionally hubby and I have had some quality time together. On Tuesday I took him for a posh breakfast after we dropped Isabella at nursery and today after we dropped her off we went for a short 5 km run, came back, showered and had a nice lunch in Borough market before walking to the Tate modern.

1 comment:
air jordan 1
air jordan 2
air jordan 3
air jordan 4
air jordan 5
air jordan 6
air jordan 7
air jordan 8
air jordan 9
air jordan 10
air jordan 11
air jordan 12
air jordan 13
air jordan 14
air jordan 15
air jordan 16
air jordan 17
air jordan 18
air jordan 19
air jordan 20
air jordan 21
air jordan 22
air jordan 23
air jordan melo 1.5
air jordan 2.5
air jordan 3.5
air jordan 6 ring
air jordan 10.5
air jordan 2009
Post a Comment